Donations and membership
Help us to help those who are suffering because they have lost a loved one.
All our services are completely for free. However, to be able to continue to provide free services, each year we have to put together the money needed to cover operating expenses and all the activities that characterize the life of our association.
Each contribution received by us will be used to ensure the best of our support and create new opportunities to help needing people. Your donation is also very important to ensure continuity in our self-helps groups, our help line and all assistance activities.
You can donate by clicking the button below
Alternatively, you can also donate through a bank transfer to:
De Leo Fund Onlus
at the Cassa di Risparmio del Veneto
IBAN: IT 37 Z 06225 12150 100000003637
Donations enjoy tax benefits for both private individuals and companies (if you want to know more, click here).
If you want to become a member
Those who decide to become a member, in addition to acquiring all the rights described in the Statute, will receive:
- A registered card
- A regular newsletter update on the activities and events planned.
The 2016/2017 fees are:
- 50 euros: Ordinary Members
- 100 euros: Supporting Members
There are several possible ways to pay the subscrition:
- With cash, to a specific person designated by the Association.
- By check, delivered to the same designated person by the association, in the name of DE LEO FUND Onlus.
- By bank transfer, in favor of DE LEO FUND Onlus at the Cassa di Risparmio del Veneto, IBAN IT 37 Z 06225 12150 100000003637 – SWIFT CODE IBSPIT2P
- Through our website, by using with the secure Paypal payment method.
Please, specify your name, email and postal address, so that we can send you membership card and tax deductible receipt.
Your membership will allow you to be able to buy the publications of De Leo Fund Onlus with a special discount. For Ordinary members the discount is 20% on all volumes. For supporting members the discount is 50% on all volumes. Honorary Members will receive for free all volumes published.
The Association De Leo Fund Onlus is a registered organisation (Registration N.3231,Padova). This means that the Association will use every financial contribution to deliver social assistance services in accordance with the law.
Our services are available thanks to the supporters